» Requested test
Gladiator Beast Deck Guide Emptyby ApocalypseDragon Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:12 pm

» ApocalypseDragons monster evolution roll
Gladiator Beast Deck Guide Emptyby Pegasus Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:47 pm

» First Monster evolution roll!
Gladiator Beast Deck Guide Emptyby Pegasus Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Top posters
Dragonflare
Gladiator Beast Deck Guide Vote_b11Gladiator Beast Deck Guide Vote_b13Gladiator Beast Deck Guide Vote_b12 
Bot
Gladiator Beast Deck Guide Vote_b11Gladiator Beast Deck Guide Vote_b13Gladiator Beast Deck Guide Vote_b12 
ApocalypseDragon
Pegasus
PrvXDevil
SirEpic
Bray Wyatt
Dragonfyre
Tomoki Sakurai
AceFTW
Forum Width

Gladiator Beast Deck Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ApocalypseDragon

ApocalypseDragon

Administrator
Administrator

<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 4371
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 131

Gladiator Beast Deck Guide Empty
PostSubject: Gladiator Beast Deck Guide   Gladiator Beast Deck Guide EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:40 pm

Gladiator Beasts are a great deck to clear your way to beatdown your opponent.
Gladiator Beasts offer a number of different effects all gained when the monster is special summoned by a Gladiator Beast effect. After a Gladiator Beast is attacked you can, at the end of the Battle Phase, Shuffle the monster in the deck if it remained on the field at the end of the Battle Phase. This is known as a Tag-out, and depending on the situation at hand, determines the Gladiator Beast Summoned from the deck.

Here is the list of cards essential to my Gladiator Beast deck and the situations in which I use them.

Gladiator Beast Bestiari. Limit 1 so only run one.
Summon him to gain his effect to destroy a spell/trap on your opponents side of the field and if you have a Gladiator Beast in your hand for a fusion summon of Gladiator Beast Gyzarus.

Gladiator Beast Laquari. 2
There are two different situations in which I will ss him. First is to ss him if I need a monster with a higher attack to destroy a opponents monster. Second is if I need Heraklinos and I have two other Gladiator Beasts on the field.

Gladiator Beast Hoplomus. 2
SS him when you need a monster with a higher deffense to deffend your Lp or to get out Gladiator Spartacus for his effect.

Gladiator Beast Murmillo. 2
SS him when you need to destroy a monster on your opponents side of the field and you dont have a monster with enough attack power to destroy it.

Gladiator Beast Retiari. 2
SS him if your facing a deck that recycles cards in the grave or as insurance that your opponent wont get a high attack monster back from the grave.

Gladiator Beast Darius. 2
SS him if Bestiari is in your grave and you need to get him back out.

Gladiator Beast Equeste. 2
This is a back up to Darius. SS him to get a Gladiator Beast back that is helpful.

Gladiator Beast Spartacus. 2
This one can only be special summoned by Hoplomus. Use him to get Gladiator Beast's Battle Manica from your deck.

Test Tiger. 3
Use him to get a fast ss of one of the gladiator beasts you need. Usually i go for Bestiari or Laquari.

Gladiator Beast's Battle Manica. 3
Use this card to keep your Gladiator Beasts indestructable in battle. Also this card recycles back to hand very easily.

Now lets talk about the Fusion monster for Gladiator Beasts.
To fusion summon these you do not use Polymerization as with a normal fusion deck. Instead you shuffle the required material back into the deck. This is known as a Contact Fusion. Some of these have a specific monster or number of monsters required and I'll go through each one in the discussion.

Here is the list of Fusion monsters that I use along with the effects and the situation in which I SS them.

Gladiator Beast Essedarii. 2
2 "Gladiator Beast" monsters. Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Use this monster if you have no other options and need some more deffense.

GLadiator Beast Gyzarus. 2
"Gladiator Beast Bestiari" + 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster. Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Special Summoned: You can target up to 2 cards on the field; destroy those targets. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked: You can shuffle it into the Extra Deck; Special Summon 2 "Gladiator Beast" monsters from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Bestiari". This monster can only be special summoned by Bestiari. This monster is great for quickly getting cards off your opponents field.

Gladiator Beast Gaiodiaz. 2
"Gladiator Beast Spartacus" + 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster
This card can only be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck by returning the above Fusion Material Monsters from the field to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the DEF of the destroyed monster. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return it to the Extra Deck to Special Summon 2 "Gladiator Beast" monsters from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Spartacus". This monster is great to quickly inflict damage to your opponents lp.

Gladiator Beast Heraklinos. 2
Gladiator Beast Laquari" + 2 "Gladiator Beast" monsters
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) During either player's turn, when a Spell/Trap card is activated: You can discard 1 card; negate the activation and destroy it. This card must be face-up on the field to activate and to resolve this effect. This card is great for not only his effect but also his attack power can easily keep him on the field.

Gladiator Beast Nerokius. 2 This Card Is TCG only.
3 "Gladiator Beast" monsters
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked: You can shuffle it into the Extra Deck; Special Summon 2 "Gladiator Beast" monsters from your Deck. This is pretty much the best one by far. Hes is indescturtable in battle and his effect keeps him on the field for his tag out effect. Use him as a sure thing for a win.

I wil try and get a picture of my Tournament build and post it for yall to build and try these out for yourselves.

Last edited by ApocalypseDragon on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : computer posted it before i was done)
Back to top Go down
ApocalypseDragon

ApocalypseDragon

Administrator
Administrator

<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 4371
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 131

Gladiator Beast Deck Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Deck Guide   Gladiator Beast Deck Guide EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:39 pm

As promised here is my Gladiator Beast deck. https://i.imgur.com/dBoQZZJ.png

The deck has done really well for me, hope it does just a well for thoes that try it.
Back to top Go down

Gladiator Beast Deck Guide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1