» Requested test
Kuriboh's Gaming Corner Emptyby ApocalypseDragon Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:12 pm

» ApocalypseDragons monster evolution roll
Kuriboh's Gaming Corner Emptyby Pegasus Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:47 pm

» First Monster evolution roll!
Kuriboh's Gaming Corner Emptyby Pegasus Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Top posters
Dragonflare
Kuriboh's Gaming Corner Vote_b11Kuriboh's Gaming Corner Vote_b13Kuriboh's Gaming Corner Vote_b12 
Bot
Kuriboh's Gaming Corner Vote_b11Kuriboh's Gaming Corner Vote_b13Kuriboh's Gaming Corner Vote_b12 
ApocalypseDragon
Pegasus
PrvXDevil
SirEpic
Bray Wyatt
Dragonfyre
Tomoki Sakurai
AceFTW
Forum Width

Kuriboh's Gaming Corner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bray Wyatt

Bray Wyatt

Chaos Magician
Chaos Magician

<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 4016
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 30

Kuriboh's Gaming Corner Empty
PostSubject: Kuriboh's Gaming Corner   Kuriboh's Gaming Corner EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Hello CDA(I think...) and welcome to Kuriboh's Gaming Corner, here we shall talk about games of all genres, consoles, and ratings.
Everyone is capable of adding games to the Hallowed Pool of Gaming Eternity (C)
Please post what your Favorite game of all time is, what you think is the best, what you wish to play with someone with the academy(please try and keep away from the sexual games) if you are creating a game, please tell us what it is, how its played, and what the object of it is
the main game I like to play is Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR), I used to play Marvel Heroes, and once in a blue moon, I play League of Legends (LoL)
I am in fact creating a game for the computer, for full details, add me on Facebook name is MrDoctorProfessor Nathan Wilford, bcause if I tried to explain it all on here, I would be rambling. or you can ask some of the other users, they know some of the details of it

that is all for now, until next time, adieu
Back to top Go down

Kuriboh's Gaming Corner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Duel Academy :: Chaos Courtyard :: General Off-Topic-