HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Main Menu
Tournaments
Dice Games
Latest topics
» Chrysalis Duel Academy
Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Emptyby Pegasus Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:02 pm

» DragonicTurtle's Monster evo. Roll
Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Emptyby DragonicTurtle Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:57 pm

» Camping trip
Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Emptyby Pegasus Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:42 pm

» Bray's Tourney
Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Emptyby ApocalypseDragon Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:51 pm

» Apocalypse's Third Monster Evolution Roll
Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Emptyby ApocalypseDragon Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:24 am

» Apocalypse's Second Monster Evolution Roll
Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Emptyby ApocalypseDragon Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:20 am

» Requested test
Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Emptyby ApocalypseDragon Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:12 pm

» ApocalypseDragons monster evolution roll
Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Emptyby Pegasus Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:47 pm

» First Monster evolution roll!
Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Emptyby Pegasus Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Top posters
Dragonflare
Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Vote_b11Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Vote_b13Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Vote_b12 
Bot
Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Vote_b11Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Vote_b13Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Vote_b12 
ApocalypseDragon
Pegasus
PrvXDevil
SirEpic
Bray Wyatt
Dragonfyre
Tomoki Sakurai
AceFTW
Forum Width

Good to meet you all, I'm Chris...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duelist Chris

Duelist Chris

<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 3692
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 2

Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Empty
PostSubject: Good to meet you all, I'm Chris...   Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Hello everyone I'm Chris,

My friends say I'm a little old to be interested in this sort of thing so I turned to the internet for options and found you guys; after reading all of the global topics I still don't understand completely what to do. A little bit of help would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfyre

Dragonfyre

Administrator
Administrator

<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 4063
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Good to meet you all, I'm Chris...   Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:01 pm

Unfortunately, this place isn't particularly all that active nowadays. There are still a couple people who come on somewhat regularly
Back to top Go down
Pegasus

Pegasus

Administrator
Administrator

<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 5392
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Good to meet you all, I'm Chris...   Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:02 am

This place will become active again, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
https://chaosduelacademy.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good to meet you all, I'm Chris...   Good to meet you all, I'm Chris... Empty

Back to top Go down

Good to meet you all, I'm Chris...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Duel Academy :: Chaos Duel Academy Home :: Introductions and Farewells-