HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Main Menu
Tournaments
Dice Games
Latest topics
» Chrysalis Duel Academy
The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Emptyby Pegasus Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:02 pm

» DragonicTurtle's Monster evo. Roll
The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Emptyby DragonicTurtle Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:57 pm

» Camping trip
The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Emptyby Pegasus Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:42 pm

» Bray's Tourney
The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Emptyby ApocalypseDragon Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:51 pm

» Apocalypse's Third Monster Evolution Roll
The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Emptyby ApocalypseDragon Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:24 am

» Apocalypse's Second Monster Evolution Roll
The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Emptyby ApocalypseDragon Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:20 am

» Requested test
The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Emptyby ApocalypseDragon Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:12 pm

» ApocalypseDragons monster evolution roll
The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Emptyby Pegasus Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:47 pm

» First Monster evolution roll!
The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Emptyby Pegasus Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Top posters
Dragonflare
The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Vote_b11The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Vote_b13The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Vote_b12 
Bot
The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Vote_b11The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Vote_b13The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Vote_b12 
ApocalypseDragon
Pegasus
PrvXDevil
SirEpic
Bray Wyatt
Dragonfyre
Tomoki Sakurai
AceFTW
Forum Width

The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SirEpic

SirEpic

Teacher
Teacher

<b>Duel Points</b> Duel Points : 4281
<b>Posts</b> Posts : 37

The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education Empty
PostSubject: The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education   The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:05 am

So you think you are true master of dueling? Can you beat a few of the other flunkies that attend here? Well I am here to recruit for the finest of rank, teacher. As the principal-teacher, I groom our finest into academy staff. Do not bother to write to me on this process, the ranking up too this level is invitation only. Win tournaments and otherwise be amazing and I will invite you into staff training. If you do well, I will see to it you rank up accordingly. Only best can join the staff ranks, so always be prepared.
Back to top Go down

The Hallowed Hall of Epic Education

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Duel Academy :: Chaos Duel Academy Home :: Staff Offices-